“...fantastic both musically and scenically....”
“...cascades of sound as smooth as pearls...”
“...superb instrumental accompaniment...”
KLEINE ZEITUNG, ST VEIT AUSTRIA
Set in a typical 1950s bar somewhere in the middle of Castilla, our eight musicians, five singers, two dancers, and actor breathe new life to Antonio Literes´ colourful baroque opera, LOS ELEMENTOS. We unite Literes´ original expressive score with stunning, virtuosic Spanish dance, giving the audience an authentic and passionate glimpse of Iberia with all its colour and fire. Los Elementos is an audio and visual Spanish experience perfect for all ages and audiences!
Los Elementos is at once familiar and exotic, an event that is able to reach all audiences, giving an intelligent nod to lovers of “classical music” yet also including those who thought it could never be so much fun. For a Spanish bar is the stage where all parts of society are invited and meet, and it is that geniality and genuine warmth of Spain that we wish to share.
FOR OUR COMPLETE LATEST REVIEWS
(IN SPANISH AND GERMAN)
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW:
LEFT: HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER SPECIALISTS IN DANZA ESPAÑOLA CAROLINA POZUELO MONTERO and MIGUEL LARA - IN THEIR OWN CHOREOGRAPHIES - "SHOW FIERY FLAMENCO PERFORMANCES OF EXPLODING POWER."
- Platea Magainze
BELOW: FROM LEFT: SINGERS MARINA PARDO, MARTA VALERO, HUGO OLIVEIRA, LUANDA SIQUEIRA, AND MARIA HINOJOSA PERSONIFY THE "ELEMENTS", AND ARE TRULY "EACH A PHENOMENON, WITH WONDERFUL VOICES AND INDIVIDUAL BODY LANGUAGE." -Kulturradio, Potsdam, Germany.
Some Performance Highlights
- Festival Trigonale (production) // St. Veit / Austria
- Varna Music Festival // Varna / Bulgaria
- Baroque Evenings // Varazdin / Croatia
- Banchetto Musicale // Vilnius / Lithuania
- Opera Nova Festival // Bydgoszcz - Poland
- Centre des Arts Pluriels // Ettelbruck / Luxembourg
- Festival Brezice // Brezice / Slovenia
- Festival Trani // Trani / Italy
- Baroque Festival // Moscow / Russia
- Musikfestspiele // Potsdam / Germany
- Styriarte // Graz / Austria